Internship Program (Berlin or Beijing Office)
We are happy to receive applications for internships in 2023.
Sinolytics will accept applications on a rolling basis for paid full-time internships with a minimum duration of at least three months. The internship program is open to current students or recent graduates.
Sinolytics is a young and fast-moving start-up in the center of Berlin. Interns will have the opportunity to contribute to challenging analysis and consulting projects, to work with a team of experienced and dedicated China experts and to gain first-hand experience in China-focused strategy development and business advice.
- Studies in economics, business administration, political science, China studies or other relevant field; applicants with background in computer science or engineering are welcome to apply
- Excellent Chinese language skills (speaking and reading at HSK5 level or equivalent)
- Strong analytical abilities on China-related topics
- Experience in living/studying in China and at least one working experience/internship relevant to Sinolytics’ work
- Curiosity, openness to challenge and rethink conventional assumptions, and dedication to understanding today’s rapidly changing China
- Professional English skills
- Letter of motivation (max. 1 page)
If you would like to apply for an Internship, please send your letter of motivation and CV to email@example.com. Please indicate your dates of availability as well as your preferred location for the internship. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to two interviews including a Chinese language test for non-native speakers.