Consultant [currently closed]
The current round of applications for consultant positions at
Sinolytics is closed. We will open the next application round later this year.
The successful candidate must have:
- Curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit and dedication to understanding today’s rapidly changing China.
- Outstanding academic background; Master’s degree in economics, business administration, political science or other relevant field; applicants with background in computer science or engineering are also welcome to apply
- Experience in living/working in China; strong analytical abilities on China-related topics
- Excellent Chinese language skills in speaking and reading
- Proficiency in analyzing Chinese primary sources or willingness to obtain necessary skills and intensively work with Chinese primary sources
- Openness to challenge and rethink conventional assumptions and to quickly build additional expertise
- Minimum of two years of relevant work experience, preferably including work with corporate clients
- Expertise on technology and digital issues is an advantage
- Fluent professional English skills
Our working language is English.
If you have further questions about Sinolytics please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internship Program (Berlin and Zurich Office)
Sinolytics (www.sinolytics.de) will accept applications on a rolling basis for remunerated, full-time internships with a minimum duration of three months. The internship program is open to current students or recent graduates.
Sinolytics is a young and fast-moving start-up in the center of Berlin. Interns will have the opportunity to contribute to challenging analysis and consulting projects, to work with a team of experienced and dedicated China experts and to gain first-hand experience in China-focused strategy development and business advice.
- Studies in economics, business administration, political science, China studies or other relevant field; applicants with background in computer science or engineering are welcome to apply
- Strong analytical abilities on China-related topics
- Experience in living/studying in China
- Chinese language skills (speaking and reading)
- Curiosity, openness to challenge and rethink conventional assumptions, and dedication to understanding today’s rapidly changing China
- Professional English skills
Our working language is English. Non-EU citizens, including Chinese native speakers, are welcome to apply. Accepted candidates will be responsible for arranging their own visa if one is required. However, Sinolytics will support this process with letters of invitation, internship contracts or other necessary documentation.
If you have further questions about Sinolytics please contact us at email@example.com. If you would like to apply for an Internship, please send your letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicated your dates of availability.
+49 151 673 329 71
This Showcase was supervised by Miriam Meissner, get in touch now to work on your new project.
Mirjam Meissner, Senior Analyst,is an internationally recognized expert on industrial policy and digital disruptions in China‘s automobile industry. She also is a leading specialist on China‘s big data driven market regulation, the social credit system. Prior to Sinolytics she co-headed the economics and technology program at MERICS.